Monday, January 9, 2012

My brain is exploding!

Hi there!! 


I just got home from a conference with 45,000 of my closest friends:
This, my friends, is the Passion Conference. It's ALL about JESUS!! 

I am in that picture... a microscopic speck at the front right of the stage.  God gave me the opportunity to interpret this mammoth of worship service!! Crazy I know! So amazing... I have interpreted for most of my favs. I would still like to interpret for David Platt, Priscilla Shirer, Angela Thomas, JESUS CULTURE, Kim Walker, and... N*Sync. ha! But... that's not the point. The point is..

MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING!! 

My brain seriously cannot process all that God is revealing and teaching me... that's why I haven't blogged... because my brain is a frazzled, spastic piece of mush.  I feel like laughing and screaming and shouting and fighting and praying and jumping and falling flat on my face ALL AT THE SAME TIME. It's not safe people! Ha! 

Jesus was amazing at Passion. He just worked... because we were open to Him. I saw Deaf people worshipping. I witnessed hurting people find JOY. I heard of stories of REDEMPTION and SALVATION. We raised our white flag to SURRENDER to Jesus.  We fought... and will continue to fight for FREEDOM!! Check out this video that CNN did about Passion's FREEDOM mission:

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/ (click on the link, scroll down, it's the first video)

The news cast says that our goal was to raise $1,000,000... and it was.  But college students, poor, needy, crazy college students raised over $3,000,000 to end slavery in JESUS' name!!!! AWESOME! 

On that same note, listen to this song that will be released to radio... another way to become a voice for those who are trapped in slavery around the world! 


I think the main thing God is pressing on my heart RIGHT NOW is to LOVE people!! Really love them. 

Also, to be aware and available to the Holy Spirit at ALL times!! 

As I continue to figure out exactly what is going on my crazy head... I'll let you know.

Pray for FREEDOM around the world and for the hearts around you.  FREEDOM is my heart's prayer. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home