Monday, December 19, 2011

HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy To Me!

It's our 2 year anniversary!!! YEP!!! 2 years!! CrAzY!!! 


Here's us... pronounced husband and wife:
I was excited then for marriage... and I am even more excited now!! 
I love living life with Jacob! He's my man!! 
He knows me... REALLY knows me and he loves me more than I ever thought a boy could love me.
He takes care of me. 
He speaks truth to me.
We minister together.
We love on youth together.
We live life with friends together.
We give JOY to one another.
We laugh together.
We learn together.

I love life with my hunky hubby! 

my fav picture from the wedding - it's just us!


2  years ago today I become Mrs. Anna Morgan.
That was a great day. If you want to know more about that day... look at my ABOUT ME page! :)

I love marriage.
It's tough and crazy and sometimes I cause more craziness with all my hormones and ideas - but it's wonderful b/c my hubby loves me. I think he loves me more when I'm crazy... maybe not.

I love him. I love everything about being his wife.

Happy anniversary to us! :) 


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Southern Cheesehead said...

Love you two!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home