Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Picture EXPLOSION!!!!

Last week was GREAT and as promised... a picture EXPLOSION right here for you. Are you ready??? Here it goes!!! 

The First ever Connection Thanksgiving dinner
It was wonderful and made my heart so full!!! 
It was very humbling at the same time. I went to each table and asked what they were thankful for this year. I had asked my Bible study girls this same question a week before and got answers like: phone, car, clothes, family, friends, etc.  - the typical teenage girl answer.  The answers that my friends at Connection gave me were quite different.  Every table answered the same: "I'm just thankful to be alive!"  WOW!! How often do I take that for granted!! I am so thankful for my friends that come every month to eat dinner with us.  I am truly thankful to be alive and trust in a LIVING Savior! 

FAMILY THANKSGIVING!! YUM!!! 

Here's me and my hotty totty hubby!!! :) We are thankful for each other!! He's the only boy that could EVER understand me!!! :)

We had Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house (the 2nd from the right). Her house is AWESOME and has a table that can sit 14!!! It was SO awesome to eat lunch ALMOST all together!!! The picture above is a picture of my mommy and her lovely sisters!!!! They are a hoot!! Funny story about the turkey - mom had to go pick it up from my cousin's restaurant.  The guy told her to heat it for 3 hours in the oven and it would be good to go.  So mom, being a good person, followed the instructions. Well, when we arrived at Sue's house to reveal the yummy turkey. Sue unwrapped the foil, stood starring for a moment, and then said "Kay... did you not take the plastic off?"  Ha! :) Mom cooked the turkey, lovingly named Tom, in the plastic!! It was still yummy... just look at him! 


Here's the famous mac!!! It was SOO GOOD!!!!!! I want more now! 

Here's my precious grandparents!!! I love them! Nanny and PawPaw! 

Here's us with Nanny and PawPaw!!! Please note... I am turning into my Nanny - I hope I'm as cute as her when I'm 80!! Jacob has a lot of entertaining coming with me! 

Me and my mommy!! :)
Please notice the cute little one in the pic... he wanted to be in every picture... so of course we let him.  His name is ClayTON.  He's my cuzzy's son! 

Here's ClayTON - PRESH!! 

Here's the Morgans and the Wombles!! My cuzzy and his cute wifey, Ashley!! Love them! 


On to the Morgan Family Dinner: 
Walt was forced to watch the festivities from the backyard. He was heart-broken, but o so cute! :)

Me and lil' Johanna!!She was so cute in her gobble gobble outfit!!! :) 

The Morgan brothers!!! :) 

Father and son!! 

I'm upset we didn't get a big family picture at the Morgans.  Jacob's Nanny takes a TON of pictures at every event, but I don't have a copy of them. 

NASHVILLE and ISAAC HENRY!!!! 

I MET HIM!!! He's perfect!!! He's soo tiny and lanky and I LOVE HIM!!!! 

Me and my BESTIE Em! :) I love her a lot! 

Some of my FAVORITEST people in the whole world!!! It was so good to see them, love on them, hear about life, and enjoy a new cutie!! Lindsey Jo and Bryant are SUCH good parents. It warmed my heart to see them love on their son... love love love my time with them!! 

This is my favorite picture from the visit!!! Isaac Henry SCREAMING and Em laughing!!! That's usually how our life is!!! I LOVE IT! 
I want you all to know that I am a closet expert diaper changer!!!! Ask Em or LJ or my mom!! They'll tell ya!! I impressed myself! 

Saturday, me and Em went out with the moms shopping!! It was a joyous time and I thought we should remember it with this lovely picture of us and the HUGE ornaments!!!! 

I am so thankful for my Thanksgiving break!!!! 



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home