Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Babies and Big Boys...

I know it's Wednesday... but I'm going to tell you about my weekend. :)

It was all about babies and big boys!

Friday night we went to a high school football game and had a 5th quarter at church... fun times!! Always brings back so many memories when I'm at the games... screaming so loud people move away from me, dancing me heart out, fake hair pieces, fake eyelashes, kicklines, and lots of laughs! I loved high school football... still do!


I spent Saturday and Sunday PARTYING!!! I started out Saturday morning at a 3 year old's birthday party!!! It was rocking!!! Mr. Parker man is 3! That's so crazy! This is our beloved pastor's little boy! :) We love that whole family more than a bushel and a peck! (That was for you Mrs. Christina!). He wasn't too sure about everyone screaming/singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him...
He had a BUZZ LIGHTYEAR party!!! It was adorable! 

Then I headed to the metropolis of Prattville for party #2... celebrating the soon arrival of ADDISON BELLE! It was SOOO wonderful to see the mommy, Chrystal, and all the other lovlies... but it was weird because it was for baby showers! That's a really strange feeling when your friends start having babies... not to mention the fact that you are adopting a pre-teen!! CRAZINESS feelings there... 

I know... I have really hot friends!! They are wonderful!!! The pregnant one (she's still looks so cute) is in the long blue dress!!! :) 

Saturday night I went to Birmingham to hang with the mother!! :) It was great time. 

Sunday... meant ANOTHER baby shower!!! It was time to party with CHARLOTTE ANN and her mommy-to-be!!! This partay was in Huntsville. You could say I pretty much saw the country this weekend! 
BEAUTIES!!!! :)
This hot mom is located in the long blue/white dress!!! PRESH, RIGHT??? 

Golly... it was so good to be with the girls! My heart misses them! We are spread out ALL over the country now... but when we are together it just feels so right. 

Here's the mommies with their clocks for their babies.  While we are praying for their babes... they can be praying for our big boy Eric! 

They called me their fellow mommy-to-be. They said I am basically pregnant... give it a few months... and I'll pop out a 12/13 year old! :) 

Happy Wednesday! 

Feel free to give to our PayPal account (top right button) to help us BRING ERIC HOME! 



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home