Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday PawPaw! ... and more


This is my Paw Paw :)

Yesterday was his birthday. He is 81.
He is the most precious PawPaw ever. 
I wish all men were like him. He's loves deeply and forever. 
He walks his granddaughter on the ceiling just because it makes her giggle.  He loves his wife... even when she doesn't remember him. He listens. He is patient. He eats food even when it's terrible... and goes back for more. He loves his children and grandchildren more than anything else. He loves God. He is faithful. 
He makes birdhouses from wood. He made me a doll house just because he loves me... can't wait to one day my daughter can use it (way in the future).  He came to every dance recital I had... and sat through hours of other children dancing to see my dances. 
He is a good Paw Paw. 


On another note.
God is so good. I am just giddy with all God is doing. I really am. I can't even sit in my office peacefully because I just want to get out and do stuff and tell people and GO! AHH! 
He is just good... that's all I know to say. 
He is teaching me so much - about FAITH. WAITING. TRUSTING. LOVING. SUPPORTING. UNITY. 
P-R-A-Y-E-R. 
His plans are just beautiful. They aren't want I would have written... but His story for me is so much better. 

See, I am doing a new thing! 
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness 
    and streams in the wasteland. 
Isaiah 43:19

I will go before you 
    and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze
    and cut through bars of iron. 
I will give you hidden treasures, 
    riches stored in secret places, 
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, who summons you by name. 
Isaiah 45:2-3


That's all for now... get ready for some major blogs next week! 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home