Thursday, August 30, 2012

uNvEiLeD

So... that was some big news Tuesday! So glad I can finally talk about it. Our family of 3 will sooner, rather than later, be a family of more.



My heart is seriously overjoyed at the thought of bringing home a son/daughter from Belize.  It's crazy to think about the title "mom" being added to my identity. I know actually having our child here is months away... wish breaks my heart knowing the s/he is alone in an orphanage... with no mommy or daddy... no forever family. I wish it could be a fast process but... I WILL WAIT FOR THE LORD (Psalm 27:14). 


I love this passage:


17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18

I feel like my eyes and heart are being unveiled to His ever-increasing glory. I'm am seeing more... in new ways. We, the Morgans, are becoming more like Him... because of His Spirit... definitely not because of who we are. 


I know this whole ADOPTION process is crazy... $22,000 + travel expenses + home study fees +... but I feel more peace about this JUMP of faith than I have about anything else. He is able. You know... that "peace that transcends all understanding?" Yep... I feel it. No... I don't like to wait, but I know we are exactly where we are suppose to be doing what we have been called to do.  Through this (and other things not yet revealed) he is unveiling my eyes to see Him and His plans like never before! He just makes ya fall in love with Him, ya know? 


It's good. I have an extra pep to my step. An extra excitement in my heart.  I know He is good. I know this process is long... and grueling at times... but to be actively living in the will of God is the most energizing and peaceful thing.  I am learning so much already. I know I haven't even tapped into all I will learn through this process of becoming a mommy... I think I might need to buckle my seatbelt.

So... be praying for us crazy Morgans and BUY A CLOCK!! :) 
Email me - annamorgan121909@gmail.com if you want one! 



We'll be making more today!!! :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home