Friday, January 13, 2012

More or Less???

This is a ridiculously shallow post, but I stole the idea from Lindsey Jo, so blame her.
I have been thinking REALLY hard about getting all my hair chopped off. Jacob wants it short. I love my hair when it's short but it's just that moment when the scissors are chomping off all your hair follicles have worked for for so long.  When I say chop it off... I mean CHOP it off... I wanna donate my hairs! So that means AT LEAST 10 inches. 

So what's your opinion?  Short OR long?





What do you think? It's not like I'm going to listen to you anyways... but I'm a woman and need to hear some opinions ya know????


3 Comments:

At January 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Vanceej said...

I really think you look great either way. My favorite "Anna's hair Style" is the short hair in your camp shirt. But if you really took the time to grow your hair out and just got to the lenght that you like. Wait a few more months to enjoy it before the scissors come screaming at you. =)

 
At January 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Lindsey Jo said...

you know how i feel about your hair. i'm not your friend unless you have short hair.

 
At January 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Vanceej. Wait until the summer and then chop it off. Not only will it be cooler, but it will have grown a bit more by then so if you don't want it as short then maybe you could save a couple of inches...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home