Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday is my FAV!

I don't really know what to do for the FRIDAY FAV this week, so just know that FRIDAY is my FAV day this week!!! I'm excited for the weekend... very excited!

I do wanna share 2 verses that I have been meditating on this week. They are so good and so rich and I love them.

For the LORD your God is LIVING amoung you.
He is a mighty Savior!!! 
He will take DELIGHT in you with gladness.
With His love, He WILL calm your fears.
He will REJOICE over you with joyful songs.
Zephaniah 3:17

The verses speak TRUTH to me. I am DELIGHTED in. HE IS HERE! He knows exactly what is happening around me.  HE WILL CALM ME!! HE is constantly REJOICING over me - even when I am not rejoicing myself!!!! He is a might SAVIOR - He continues to save me, to make me new, to give me freedom. HOORAY!! This verse just makes me want to sigh... and breath in His goodness. He is here. What freedom that gives me. It calls and causes me to WORSHIP, to DELIGHT only in Him, and to be calmed with His love.


In that day He will be your sure FOUNDATION,
Providing a rich store of SALVATION, WISDOM, and KNOWLEDGE.
The fear of the Lord will be your TREASURE.
Isaiah 33:6


I am in desperate need of WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE.  I was not given (or I don't know how to use) the gift of discernment. I can't read people or situations very well.  I just except everyone to be good, truthful, and real... well... they aren't. I guess if I don't have discernment, I NEED wisdom to help me do what I am suppose to do in the bad, lies, and falsehood of people and circumstances.  My heart wants people to be good, for me to know exactly what to do, BUT you can't attain TREASURE that easily.  I must seek, struggle, learn, train, and experience life to truly understand why and how I can TREASURE the glory and honor and goodness and holiness and purity of my LORD!!!

But, for real... people just need to be nice, honest, and good!!! That would solve the world's problems! I know, I'm a genius!

This year, I am choosing to SEEK and not HIDE!!!! I want the TREASURE He has stored up for me. I want it more than anything.  I choose to SEEK!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home