Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HAPPY ESCAPE-FROM-THE-WOMB DAY!!

ISSAC HENRY IS FINALLY OUT OF THE WOMB!!! 

hip hip HOORAY!!!! 

He looks so handsome and perfect and I can't wait to meet him and overwhelm him with all my love!!! Funny thing is me and Emily will be meeting him at the same moment... so... he really might be a bit overwhelmed!!! OR maybe he'll relish in our excitement, loudness, and craziness!! Then we will REALLY know he's Ljo's kid!!!! That will be the tell-tell sign!!! So... here he is:




That is Emily in the floating box... she was smart and skyped with the new nephew before all the people flocked to him.  I wasn't that smart! 


Here's when he was born... well a little after:
He's a healthy buddy!!!! Isn't he precious!!!! :)

I love him!!! I can't wait to squeeze him a bunch!!!! 

I hope he loves his Auntie Ann!! He has about 400 aunts so he's a lucky fella! all our girls will be fighting for his love!!! (and his mom's cooking!!)

happy birthday hank!! 

i love you lindsey jo! Good job! He's a hunk! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home