Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WhAt'S uP??

This weekend was good. I really don't want to write about my weekend, but I will anyways.  I have lots swarming around in my head... but we will wait on that until I can process everything. SMILE

These were the events in the big town of T-ROY!

Friday we saw Courageous! I already told it was great! but... IT WAS GREAT!! GO SEE IT!  I also heard Priscilla Shirer is doing a book about a resolution for women!!! Yes m'am. I want it! I also started a new Bible study "Discerning the Voice of God." I'm pretty pumped about it and want to share stuff with you.  I also need to finish sharing about the BRAVE Study... but I'm not superwoman people!

Saturday was Mer's birthday so we celebrated it with a tailgate!!! Lots of yummy food. Sunshine. Friends. I liked it. I'm happy Troy knows how to tailgate... poor Tennessee has a lot to learn...

Me and my cute husband wen the the tailgating together... because we are one! :)

Here we are in the game. Please note how Troyish I am. I looked like a Troy fan... but I cheered for UAB!! hehe! UAB AcTuAlLy looked good!! i was stunned!! They ended up losing b/c some ref lost his glasses and couldn't see a CLEAR pass interference!!! BOO!!! It cost us the game... really. I saw some friends from UAB and I felt so ashamed that I had Troy stuff on.  But... Troy does pay the bills... so we will support them on the outside :) my heart is still a blazer!!!

Then... lots of craziness happened. Youth stayed at our house until 2:00AM talking. We have a new brother in Christ because one of the boys GOT SAVED!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! We have been praying for this guy for a while now and my God is so good. He works crazy, shocking, yuck things out for His glory and His Kingdom and He calls his kids to Him!!! That was fabulous.  It was so good... it is still good. Please pray for him because the stupid Satan is going to try to attack him.  He needs prayer warriors around him to protect his heart as he digs deeper. 

Then, this isn't the weekend but it will make a Monday sound more fun... we had a Crafts for Causes night. It was fun!!! :) We made paintings for Sav-A-Life baskets,  knitted for Hats for Toddlers in Thailand, made cards for orphans, wrote letters to widows, and enjoyed each others' company!!! Here's some photos: 












I love those ladies!!!! :)
So fun! 


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Emily Joy said...

WHAT AWESOME CRAFTS! snap! i'm impressed!!

and i think i saw the zebra snuggie!!!!!

LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home