Monday, March 28, 2011

The First Connection

4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you your heart’s desires.
5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:4-5



The First Connection was truly a picture of the Lord giving his daughter the desires of her heart.  It was service, love, joy, and Christ is reality!

We fed 51 people and approximately 30 church members can out to help, serve, and love on people!! My heart was jumping out of my chest with excitement!!! Some of the youth were there... being Christ to people they had never met.  My eyes are getting a bit watery just thinking about it! To see them grow and hunger for the Lord and to want to be where Jesus is (b/c Jesus would be with the POOR!) and to want to serve... is INCREDIBLE!

On Sunday at church, we had at least 6 people that attended The Connection come for Sunday School and big church!! It blessed my heart and I know it blessed the others who were involved as well!!! Our God is good!! Our God's not dead, He's SURELY ALIVE and He shows His power to me everyday!!
These are some of the WONDERFUL members of our church who came to serve, to love, to fellowship! I am so thankful for them! Praise Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home