Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello 2011... 3 months late!

WOW! It's been a while. The past 3 months have been a whirlwind of craziness!
My husband has started a blog with a friend of his and I just got to thinking how I missed writing about life... so I shall start again. 

So, in the past 3 months lots has happened:
*Jacob become full time youth pastor at our church
*I interpreted my dream job - Passion Conference in Atlanta, GA
*One of our dear friends was in an awful car accident and despite all the broken bones, doctors' words, and close calls - Our God is Healer and Barrett Foster is Alive and Well!
*We became "Foster" parents for a month!! - I AM NOT READY FOR CHILDREN! ha!
*We have both worked many 12 hour day
*YOUTH!
*CHURCH!
*One of my best friends is pregnant! Hooray! Our God is faithful!
*Started a ministry for homeless and the poor in our community!
*Been to workshops and conferences for church and work

THERE IS JUST SO MUCH... my brain can't even put it into words everything that has happened! But God is GREAT! He is AWESOME! I have seen miracles in the past 3 months. I have seen joy and hurt and salvation and suffering and tears and laughter and praise.

Life is good. Life is busy. Life is about HIM!

I can't wait to write more now that I can sit and breath sometimes.  I have so much that God has been teaching me and beautiful stories to share.

Joyful are people of integrity
who follow the instructions of Lord
Joyful are people who obey his commands
who seek Him with all their hearts.
Psalm 119: 1-2

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger amberV said...

Oh My Gosh! I am so proud of you two!!! God is so good, and I am so happy you are allowing HIM to use you!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Jared and Ashley Morgan said...

What about the fact that you are going to be AUNT ANNA in a few months?? Don't you want to keep her overnight a few times?? haha.. j/k!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OF COURSE I'M PUMPED ABOUT LIL' JAM!!! I was just putting things that had happened since January!! I promise that lil' Johanna will have plenty blogs dedicated to her!!! :) Hooray for JAM! We can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home