Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HaPpY tUeSdAy

I love people. I love the beach. I love laughing.

I have enjoyed all of these things recently.  I strongly believe that laughter IS the BEST medicine.  Well... maybe 2nd best... the beach might take the cake on that one.  One of my favorite things is laughing until I cry... that's the best thing ever.

Me and my got to enjoy a few snort laughs while at the beach together. It was a GREAT time... 2 day trips because my dog is high maintenance and needy... and my husband didn't want the youth taking of our house and Walt. Haha!
Me and mom had a GREAT time.. doing NOTHING except for looking at the ocean, eating yummy food, and watching strange people.  I wish I had taken a picture of this one girl, but I was so confused I couldn't function.  Let me explain - her and her family walked out on the beach... tra la la... she is OBVIOUSLY preggers! We knew she had a baby in there... probably 7 or 8 months along. Anyways... she takes of her cover up and has a one piece on... you know one of those swimsuits that is basically a strap around your neck that connects to the crouch area! All her junk was out! It was very... interesting. I felt bad for her... but she was unashamed so... more power to ya lady! :)

Last weekend we got to see some great people who are about to get hitched! The future Kohen's had a shin dig at this cute little restaurant in the middle of NOWHERE! It was precious.  Saw something interesting there too, but was too confused and nervous to take a pic of this either - a dog who had his own wheelchair! Crazy... I know. Apparently the dog was born with a twisted spine and it's back legs never worked so... they made it a wheelchair.  I know what you are thinking because I thought the same thing... there is a hole for it to poop through! Whew... Anyways... here's some cute pics from the fun times with the future Kohens (Elizabeth was busy talking to everyone so we didn't get a pic with her. SMILE)



And... one of our favorite things to do at our home is laugh. I love my family :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home