Monday, April 23, 2012

a weekend of together in pictures...

Hi there.

Here's my weekend in pictures. We went to Birmingham this weekend to see family and to get more friends married. 

I got to meet my new nephew, Barett. He's precious! My neice, Ava, is with me too. They are precious. I got to play with Polly Pockets with Ava, hold Barett, and visit with my bro and sis-in-law. It such a sweet time. 


WEDDING FESTIVITIES:
The wedding was at the coolest place EVER. Look how pretty it is! 
Here's me and 2 other Morgan ladies. I love them. 
Ashley... my sis-in-law... she loves Jesus. She has taught me how to be a lover of Jesus, a wife, a mother, a forgiver, and more. 

Here's me and my cute hubby... he was in the wedding.  We are looking good! 
Being at wedding makes me so thankful I married this man.  I wouldn't trade my life in Troy, with him, for anything. God knows what He's doing. 
LOOK... I have on heels! 

Here's my precious mommy. We got to spend lots of time together this weekend - shopping, Olive Garden, Momma G's, seeing family! It was so good!! She is the best mommy ever!!! :)

Jacob and his fellas. 
These boys have been besties for years. I love how God has changed each of them... it's nuts... really. 
The one with the black vest is the new husband! Good luck Matt!!! :) 

Lil' Jo!! 
Jacob adores her!! :)  

And last... as you can see in his eyes... something awful has happened... 
Walt had to say good-bye to his girlfriend... the blanket. 
She went into the trash today... he was devastated. BUT this thing smelled SO awful! It was time to move on... I had to be the bad parent to finally throw it in the can... 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Emily Joy said...

Ahhh!!! You look amazing!! Love the hair, the dress, the HEELS!!?!?! you look like such a grown up fancy lady!!! i love it! Jacob is looking great too!

And i'm sooo glad you killed off walt's girlfriend!!! she needed to go haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home