Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubs!


Yesterday was my hubby's birthday! He's 24... old man! 

I love my hubs. He's a great man. He's my best friend. He KNOWS me. He makes me smile even when it's the last thing I want to do. He is a dreamer. He cares for people (even when he doesn't want to). He loves youth ministry. He hates mediocrity. He loves learning but hates homework. He is a meat & potatoes kind of guy.  He has loved me since I was in 7th grade... with bangs AND braces! I have loved him since I was in the 10th grade... I saw his servant's heart and knew I was gonna marry him... creepy! He loves to laugh. He is a movie fanatic. He is a truth speaker. He loves his family.  He is a product of people loving and investing in him.  He is a preacher of the Word and a singer of worship.  He loves Walter. He gets the words to songs wrong a lot... and I laugh. He is a leader. His spiritual gift is discernment... and mine IS NOT! He loves people well. He is a fisher of men.

He is great. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB! 

You are loved... and very much so! 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home