Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LaTeLy...

This is what's been happening lately in my life...

This is my clogging class I taught.  We recently had our recital!! They were wonderful!! They danced to "Boomin" by Tobymac and then a fashion medley - Vogue by Madonna, Glam by Christina Aguilero, My God's Enough by Lecrae!  I had to end it with Lecrae b/c we the girls' identity isn't found in looks and beauty but IN HIM!! :)

This is my family! I love them lots!! My Walter is getting so big... he is funny. less inside poops. lots of licking.  he snores. he walks with me.  he is great! I love my husband too! He doesn't poop in the floor - don't worry. he might lick and snore though!
These are the first Interpreter Training Program graduates from Troy University!!! Yay for Katelyn and Crystal!! They are wonderful and will be FANTASTIC interpreters and will impact the field in an amazing way! CONGRATS!
We went to the beach last weekend!!!! It was wonderful!! Here are the Morgans!
Here is my wonderful mommy! I'm so glad she came with us!! It was lovely to be with her!
Here are the brothers and sister-in-laws and baby Johanna (she's inside Ashley)! Love these people. They will be leaving for the mission field as soon as January! Pray.
Finally... my best friends will be graduating this week from the University of Tennessee.  I am super proud of them.  I can't believe we are all growing up. it's crazy. it's scary. we are moving into different chapters of our lives but i have no doubt that our friendship will grow and stretch into amazing things (including my lindsey jo and baby coker).  I love these ladies. they speak truth to me. they make me laugh. i could go on and on about them, but right now i just want to say CONGRATULATIONS you college grads! Welcome to the real world! :)
Em will be starting medical school soon for occupational therapy
Beck will be a REAL nurse in Virginia
Ames will be moving home to have a big girl job
LJo is going to be a momma

i love you all.
thank you for making my life beautiful.

To my family and friends who make my life joyful:
3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

7 So it is right that I should feel as I do about all of you, for you have a special place in my heart.
Philippians 1:3-7


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home