Thursday, March 22, 2012

What's UP????

When I typed the bloggie title... this is what I thought of!!
NOTE: I do not condone smoking... it actually makes me want to vomit... just like the screaming chaos of WHATS UPPP? that is all.

So... what's up lately in the Morgan household -

  • Jacob started back to school to FINISH his degree. He's taking online classes... he doesn't like school. He likes to learn... hates school. Should be fun! He's taking some fun classes from Liberty though... Youth Ministry and Creationism... sounds interesting! 
  • I got accepted to seminary... New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. that is a mouth FULL! This is a big deal for my little heart. One of my heart desires that I talked about before that I didn't want to really tell Jesus... because it's SCARY! Women's ministry = lots of baggage, possibly no money, crazy plans, changes, crazy women :), and believing a big God that He can use me... just me. I am willing to risk the scary because I KNOW HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP! I know this is a result of a John 15:7 moment with Jesus and I'm excited to see where it takes me/us... I hope to start in the Fall... hi ho! hi ho! It's back to school I go. 
  • Walter is crazy... the dog.  He entertains us... that's for sure. He loves tennis balls, bones, and cuddling. He loves Jacob... like obsessed with him... pretty cute. He pees EVERY time Jacob walks in the door. funny. My BBF, Em, saved our lives with Walt. A few months ago... HE WAS ULTRA NUTS! So crazy... can't explain it... only, if you have seen Marley and Me... Walt = Marley. Emily suggested we use a water bottle to squirt him when he was bad. BRILLIANT! He is terrified of the thing! We don't even have to squirt... just touch the bottle and he cowers down like The Hulk is about to attack him. Well... last night, I guess he got brave while we were at church... HE ATTACKED the water bottle and chewed the guts into a plastic pulp. I laughed at him. He just wanted it dead. 

  • Jacob and I are going on a date tonight... I'M PUMPED! :) I love dates with the hubs. And this date included CHILI'S!!! YEA BABY!!! :) 
  • Still learning LOADS about prayer... my brains a bit overwhelmed. I like it. 
  • I am LOVING this weather... got to lay out this week... AMAZING! :) And my friend Katelyn visited us while on her Spring break... good times... good talks.... lots of encouragement. Good for the soul. :)
  • I love Spring. It makes my heart happy. Makes me feel free-er, more joyful, and like I just wanna ride around with the windows down jammin' to the new Passion CD!!! or some good ol' N*sync... or maybe some oldies! :) 
  • I doing the Beth Moore Bible Study about DAVID right now... so good. I read 1 and 2 Samuel and wanted more. I love the story of David. I have a lot to learn from that man. Excited about what each day's time holds :) 
That's enough for today... I hope you are having a great week... enjoying life and the weather and JESUS. Rest in Him. I hope you see Him today. 






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2012 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Jared and Ashley Morgan said...

So excited about yall's schooling coming up!! Also, are you doing the Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed study? or a different study by Beth Moore on David? If that one, then I just finished that last semester, and loved it!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Emily Joy said...

such a fun post!! excited for all God is going to do with you both through your schooling!! and walter is hilarious! attacking that water bottle! so funny!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home