Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We have the best youth group EVER!!!

Our youth group is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! The week after we bought our house they threw us a SURPRISE housewarming PARTAY!! Here are some of them: 

 We were SUPER surprised and pumped!!! The youth had been scheming for a while.  I knew something was up, but didn't know it was this!!! 

 This little lady was the brains behind it all!!! She's so sneaky! We love her!! :)
Thanks Haleigh!!! You made our night so special and made us feel SOOOO loved and thankful... we were overwhelmed.

Here's the cake!!! It was so cool!!! It even LOOKED like our house!! It was crazy cool! 





Then some more of our FAVORITE people in the entire world - our youth - gave us TONS of presents!!! We took pictures with each one. Some of them had already left when we started snapping photos, so we just pretended they were there!!!! Get ready for PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!! Rejoice with us for good friends, love, and thankfulness!!! 






























We are blessed!!! We got a TON of crosses and things with "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" - I guess that's what happens when you are in ministry.  We love it all... I just think it's funny!! :) Our house is EXTRA crossy and versey!!! :) 

I am absolutely overwhelmed with how loved we are.  I pray that each youth pictured above enjoys our home with us - that they find rest, love, acceptance, laughter, and JESUS in our home!!! 

I love it. One of my favorite nights. :) 



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home