Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Dwelling's Decor

Wanted to update you on the beautiful decor for the dwelling.
This is our triangle table!!! Cool, right?? Jacob actually saw it first and KNEW I would love it.  He was right!! I think it's awesome!!! I have a triangle table with benches and stools! It's perfect! 

Here's our bed.  Jacob, my hunky hubby, made us this new headboard.  It's made out of an old door from our church.  We sanded and washed the door, and then Jacob hung it up snug and secure!!  I LOVE IT! 



Here's a closer view.  We also got a new bedspread... it has a tree on it.  I love it because I am really digging the topic of ROOTS.  I know the spread doesn't have roots on it, but trees in general have roots and so... just go with it.  So... this spread represents our hearts of wanting more... wanting to go DEEPER STILL. 

6 And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. 7Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.
Colossians 2:6-7

Of course, Walt had to get in on the photo shoot. :)

I know this is a bad pic, but this is our display cabinet... the plates are displaying nicely!!! I like yellow - it's bright and cheery!!! 

Here is Walter's latest victim.  Sorry, mom.  He has already destroyed his new present.  The string toys just don't stand a chance against Walter.

More later!!!! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home