Sunday, July 24, 2011

How many flags are over georgia? SIX!

*Hope you like the new look for the blog.  All of this is thanks to LINDSEY JO!!! She taught me and EMILY how to be good bloggers. She claimed our swirly backgrounds were looked down upon in the blogging world! :) *

We recently took the youth to the Six Flags over Georgia. I'm a little behind on my blogging so I will catch you up one by one on the amazing events in my life.  I will also do some BRAVE Bible Study recaps - it's been really good! 

Some fun @ Six Flags:


 The fellas.
 The adults.
 The Batman. 


 A great picture taken by my hubby of some youth on Batman.


 Jacob and Andrew (the pastor) in the back of the boat on Monster Plantation - you gotta get cool somehow.
 Fun times! 

 The new ride, the Dare Devil. It's an OKAY ride. The first hill you go straight up and straight down - the rest of the ride is pretty lame. 
We had a great time. We took 17 youths. It was hot. Jacob and I got to spend the whole day together so it was good! It was fun. I enjoyed the day.  


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home