Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A nUtCaSe In A nUtShElL


In the last 5 months I have graduated from college, gotten married, moved away from my mommy, started my first big girl job, started a girls' Bible Study, and am living in this strange place they call Troy, AL.  WHAT A BUSY 5 MONTHS!!! But what an amazing God i serve. I don't really know how to start this blog... but I want to share my God stories and the INCREDIBLE THINGS he has done and will do in, through, and around me.  I want to share these wonderful events/thoughts/craziness with my friends, family, and strangers (I know there will be strangers b/c I am a blog stalker now too thanks to by BFFs). I hope you enjoy and can look in your own life and see God's MIGHTY, AMAZING hand through it all.


I am... a sinner saved by grace who daily experiences mercy and compassion from a Savior whom I do not deserve. A passionate person in general but I absolutely adore the people in my life, sign language, ministry, and anything that has to do with my Supreme Savior.  


Looking back an seeing how my life's journey has brought me too today, God has constantly posted road signs, been there through every flat tire, and been right beside me on those days I felt I had the top down with the sun shining. My God is... overwhelming. I am excited to share my stories with you. 


What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
Philippians 3:8-9

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2010 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Lindsey Jo said...

1. :) :) :) <---- that's how you blogging makes me feel.
2. please post more stuff than em. she's a snore-fest.
3. i'm gonna become a follower of this immediately!
4. i love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home